If you’ve read “Left of Bang,” you know that we mention articles and videos for readers to take a look at. We do this because we couldn’t fit everything into the book that we wanted to, but didn’t want to keep the reader from the information either.
If you have read the book, test your knowledge in “Left of Bang Quiz” in the Academy.
Here are those articles.
Part One: The War Lab
- From the book pg 25: How it applies to workplace and school violence – I’m Tired of Watching Reactions
Part 2: Everywhere We Go, There Will Be People
Part 3: Detail
- The story of the Millennium bomber – the article
- “From 6 Domains to 4 Pillars” Since Left of Bang was published, the way that we group and categorize behaviors has evolved to meet the demands of our users and students. Here is how the concepts can be translated from one form to another.
- Download the cluster cards
- Articles about:
Part 4: Taking Action
- A justification for run, hide, fight – the recommended civilian response
Part 5: Applications