Here is the weekly reading list of articles that we found to be valuable.
1. “The Writer’s Most Important Skill.” This article by Steven Pressfield looks at the one very controllable element to becoming a successful artist and entrepreneur.
2. “How To Avoid Getting Pickpocketed.” This article from the Art of Manliness provides a look at some of the techniques that criminals and pickpockets use to separate you from your cash.
3. “Why It Takes So Long To Board an Airplane and How To Fix It.” Interesting, thought provoking, and something you will think about anytime you fly.
4. The “New Rules” for musicians by Bob Lefsetz. While the rules are written about how to get ahead in the music industry, the applications to startups are readily apparent.
5. “Entrepreneurship: The Purest Form of Unconventional Warfare.” An article written by EM Burlingame at the Havok Journal about the parallels between military operations and getting a company off the ground.